Get Rid of Those Love Handles and Your Old Core Workout
You have already done every side bend and tuck maneuver to combat your expanding waistline. It is time to get it in gear with some more effective options. Grab your Skinny Bunny Tea, and get ready for the mid-section that will turn heads and finally be yours. Remember that the best core routine is the one you do consistently. Grab a serving of the delicious Skinny Bunny AM tea in your morning followed by the PM Tea before bed for a step towards victory. Training intelligently and keeping injury-free is a perfect key. A strong core can look great as it also provides stability for your bid section. That stability can reduce pain and give you better mobility.
Intelligent and consistent training is a surefire way for your body to match the fire inside of you. Everything that you do involves lifting, twisting, turning, and bending will incorporate your core. A quick trip to the grocery store can turn into a pain fest if you are not steady through the middle. Read about some of the best movements to take your tummy from:
Walk The Plank!
Building endurance in your midsection can be simple with this effective exercise.
- Begin in a resting position on the floor as you lean on your forearms. Think about keeping your elbows at a nice 90-degree angle directly under your shoulders. Place those hands facing each other with palms turned inward.
- Extend your legs behind you with your toes resting on the floor. Your body should form a straight line from your shoulders down to your heels.
- Brace your entire core, your tush, and your quads. Keep your low back straight without allowing your hips to sag to the ground.
- Don’t strain your neck. Keep a good neutral position that allows you to look at your hands.
As you start with planks, hold this position for shorter durations. As it becomes more manageable, start to add a little more time to the clock. Work up to 3 sets of plank holds of 30-60 seconds. Challenge yourself to brace a little longer on the last set.
Remember To Stay Fueled!
You have a great plan to blast through calories and tone that midsection. If you are anything like the majority of gymgoers, you need a boost in the mornings. Grab a Weight Loss AM Tea to prime your body to shed those toxins it might be holding. Enhance your metabolism to keep the engine running hot and have more energy to push through your workouts.
Reward all of your efforts with a restful night and Detox PM Tea! You don’t have to lose sleep anymore to help your body rid itself of waste and toxins. Fight for the waistline of your dreams without sacrificing recovery. More high-quality sleep means results sooner, followed by a better and more rested morning.
Another great one for just starting, the butterfly sit-up lets you focus on that part of the core (rectus abdominis) that looks great in a bathing suit. It takes out the stretch reflex that other exercises create from your hip flexors and gives you a more concentrated movement.
- Lie faceup with the bottoms of your shoes together and your knees bent.
- Start with your arms outstretched overhead. This extended position is the start.
- Squeeze your core as you sit up and roll your body towards your feet.
- Touch your toes and now you’ve done one rep.
- Slowly and safely lower yourself back to the starting position.
Repeat this movement for about 8-12 reps for a total of 3 sets.
Feet Elevated Crunch
While you are on a summer road trip and looking for a quick workout without machines or dumbbells, this is a great addition. Hit this movement for 3 sets of 10 for an awesome ab workout.
Build your hip flexors and the very important muscles that run down both sides of your spine (erector spinae) with this one.
- Start lying flat with your palms facing inward and at your side
- Keep your legs together and left them slowly from the floor with knees bent, until they form a 45-degree angle to your upper body
- Reach down towards your knees as you complete the crunch, making sure not to round your back too much
- Squeeze your entire core and keep your balance on your tailbone
- As you lower your upper body, keep your feet and shoulders slightly elevated
For an added challenge, keep your legs straight the entire time.
Following the same idea of muscle endurance and stability as the regular plank, side planks help those pesky obliques. If you want that sexy V-shape, then you can’t afford to ignore your obliques.
- Begin lying on your side leaning on your forearms. Think about keeping your elbows at a nice 90-degree angle directly under your shoulders. Your hand can be open, palm in, or in a clenched fist
- Using your core, lift your hips away from the floor with your legs extending in a straight line from your shoulders.
- Brace your entire core and remember to breathe comfortably. Keep your back straight and don’t allow your hips to sag to the ground.
- Hold for 30-60 seconds per side and then alternate to the opposite side and repeat the plank hold
No Better Ab Work Than The Ab Work Done Consistently
The lifestyle that supports your goal is going to be one of the biggest keys to progress. A diet that provides the right nutrients, fiber, and fuel will help keep you going. Add in Skinny Bunny Tea. with its delicious flavors and the boost that will help you shed toxins and you are ready to tackle your goals. Newfound confidence from seeing your hard work pay off, is unmatched. Beginning each day with confidence can include giving your gut the green light with Weight Loss AM Tea. As the day closes, reach for Detox PM Tea to whisk you away from the hectic day. You can get to sleep and stay asleep until you are ready to wrangle another awesome day.
Go out and be awesome with Skinny Bunny Tea on your side.