You've likely heard the saying, "You Are What You Eat." It's very true! How healthy or unhealthy we are, depends on the foods that we put in our bodies. Eating processed foods, sugar-filled treats, and not exercising can lead to weight gain, obesity, diabetes, heart disease, hypertension, etc.
If you can relate, then consider adding a healthy smoothie bowl to your diet. Whether you're craving a refreshing, creamy smoothie or needing something to ease your stomach after indulging in all your favorite pumpkin foods, we have the perfect treat for you!
It looks like you're planning on starting a new diet soon. Am I right? Whether you're searching for an indulgent way to maintain a healthy weight or looking for tasty ways to promote digestive health, add Raspberry Smoothie Bowl to your regimen.
Raspberry Smoothie Bowl Recipe
Our Raspberry Peach Smoothie Bowl is made fresh with natural ingredients and our antioxidant-rich Raspberry Peach Weight Loss Tea. A delicious blend of almond butter, non-fat Greek Yogurt, coconut yogurt (plant-based yogurt), fresh peaches, raspberries, and iced tea make this refreshment perfect for every season.
Make the recipe more filling by adding granola or your favorite fruit to it! Get ready to dig into some fruity goodness!
- 1 Peach
- ½ cup frozen mango chunks
- ½ cup fresh or frozen Raspberries
- 1 cup - raspberry tea ice cubes
- 1 Tbsp. Almond butter (optional)
- Non-fat Greek yogurt or Coconut yogurt (plant-based yogurt)
- 2 Tbsp. Skinny Raspberry peach tea
- 2 cups water (for brewing tea)
- Peach slices
- 1 tsp. chia seeds (sprinkle on top)
- Fresh mint leaves (optional)
- Take a pot and add 2 cups of water to a boil. Turn off the heat, add raspberry peach tea and let tea leaves brew for 3-5 minutes.
- Let it cool at room temperature for a minimum of one hour.
- Once the tea has been cooled, transfer it to an ice cube tray and keep it in the freezer until solid.
- Add the tea cubes and all other ingredients (raspberries, peach, coconut yogurt and almond butter) to a high-powered blender and blend until smooth.
- Garnish with nutrient-packed nuts and mint leaves.
Benefits of Raspberry Smoothie Bowl for Women
Whether you’re on the calorie-cutting run or want to take advantage of the cold season to maintain healthy habits, we've got something for everyone. With its healthy ingredients and body-boosting benefits, this drink has everything you need to keep your hunger at bay while you work towards your weight loss goals.
Raspberries are great for weight loss because they provide the feeling of being full without much calories or fat intake. By lowering cholesterol in the blood, they help reduce the risk of heart attacks and strokes.
Peaches are enriched in vitamin C, which can help you avoid sickness by reducing the risk of catching a cold or flu. Their potassium content keeps blood pressure in check as well. Peaches are also rich in beta-carotene, which helps with eye health! In addition, they can also help with digestion and relieve constipation.
Raspberry peach tea used in this smoothie bowl boosts the body's metabolic rate, supports digestive health, and promotes weight loss.
Talking about chia seeds, they also help with weight loss because they have more fiber than most other grains, which means you will feel fuller for longer periods.
This nutrient-rich smoothie keeps your appetite in place while you embark on your quest to slim down. Make this smoothie bowl dairy-free and vegan friendly by adding coconut yogurt.
The coconut yogurt is loaded with various probiotics that promote weight loss and digestive health while filling every bite with an explosion of fruity sweetness!
Plus, adding plant-based yogurt (or coconut yogurt) means you'll never feel too heavy without missing out on all the delicious flavors only found in dairy products!